Custom Engineered Electrical Machines - Designed-to-Specification or Built-to-Print
CMI Integrated Technologies (Sister Company of Integrated Magnetics) specializes in the design and manufacturing of custom-engineered electrical machines. We work on a concurrent basis with our customers to optimize their product designs for weight, power density, efficiency, cost, and environmental conditions. Our vertically-integrated production capabilities facilitate rapid prototyping, design optimization, and qualification of the end product to customer applications, from prototyping to low and medium production volumes.
We design and build a full line of custom-engineered electrical machines, from permanent AC and DC servo motors, to linear & rotary actuators, alternators & generators, resolvers and more. Send us a request for quote or contact us to get started on your project.
Your Custom Electrical Machine Project - How Can We Help?
Working with an experienced magnet engineering & manufacturing team is critical for successfully producing these complex product lines. Integrated Magnetics has developed a wealth of experience and expertise in this specialty arena. Contact us today or send us a request for quote about your project’s unique requirements, and let us know how we can help.Request A Quote Contact Us
Custom Electrical Machines for All Applications
We have the experience and the expertise to deliver a full line of custom-engineered solutions, from custom alternators to custom motors, rotary actuators, and much more. Our custom electrical machines include:
- Permanent Magnet AC & DC Servo Motors
- Custom Generators
- Custom Alternators
- Linear & Rotary Actuators
- Custom Resolvers
- Custom Synchros
- Custom Open & Closed Loop RVDTs
- Complex Custom Sub-Systems (gimbals, gyroscopes, etc.)
Complete Testing Capabilities
To ensure quality and conformity to our customers’ design requirements, we build and test electrical machines for normal and extreme operating conditions. Our testing capabilities include:
- Vibration compliances to most military, aerospace & automotive standards
- Mechanical shock to most military & vibration standards
- Thermal shock
- High altitude
- Salt spray & fog resistant
- Extreme humidity
- Temperature ranges from -100ºC to 300ºC (-148°F to 572°F)
- Vacuum environments up to 10-12 torr
- EMI/RFI compatibility to military or other international standards
- EMC compatibility
- Radiation hardened to military or other international specifications
- Autoclave compatibility
Common Applications for Electrical Machines
- Military & weapons systems
- Naval applications
- Medical devices & equipment
- Oil & energy
- Cryogenic pumps
- Industrial automation & more.
To learn more about the markets we serve, visit our industries served page.