Complex Permanent Magnet Assemblies & Electro-Mechanical Components
Our core business is manufacturing complex magnetic assemblies and electro-mechanical components for high-performance and technical applications. We specialize in the design and manufacturing of custom Halbach Arrays, high-speed rotors, motors, alternators, generators, and tachometers, magnetic bearings, magnetic couplings, high-field magnetic yokes and magnetron components. In addition, we custom design and build linear and rotary actuators, permanent magnet servo motors and other custom electrical machines.
Integrated Magnetics has been designing and manufacturing custom magnets and complex magnetic assemblies for more than 60 years. We have the experience and the expertise to develop specialized magnetic assembly solutions to meet any performance and application requirements. Our primary markets and industries include semi-conductor processing equipment, medical device manufacturing, oil and power, research, energy, aerospace, transportation, industrial automation, government, military and defense.
- Sizes: We can manufacture magnetic assemblies in sizes ranging from extremely small and complex micro-magnets to multi-level BOMs and assemblies weighing several hundred pounds.
- Design & Engineering: We strongly recommend concurrent engineering at the design stage, as this most often results in more robust and manufacturable final products. We provide design engineering, development, and prototyping services, and can easily transition your magnetic assembly project to full production as needed. Low to medium volume quantities are also easily accommodated.
- Production: We can accommodate production runs in quantities from a single piece to several hundred per month. When appropriate, unrestricted magnetic assembly products can be transitioned to our low-cost region plants in a controlled, low-risk manner to achieve planned cost reductions.
- Manufacturing: Our in-house manufacturing capabilities include CNC machining of metal components, EDM, magnet grinding, assembly (including cleanroom assembly), rotor balancing, coil winding, electrical testing, magnetic characterization, serializing, hot-cold and vibration testing, and fully equipped metrology labs.
- Quality Assurance: We routinely build magnetic assemblies with multi-level bills of materials, involving hundreds of components. Our ERP, planning, and quality management systems are designed to support these activities.
Send us a request for quote or contact us today to discuss your project's requirements, and our experienced team of engineers will help you determine the most cost effective way of providing you with a solution. We also offer a wide range of variety of neodymium, alnico, samarium cobalt, ceramic & flexible magnets, available for on-line purchase at