Custom Engineered Linear & Rotary Actuators
Motion Control Actuation DevicesCMI designs and manufactures various types of motion control actuation devices, including linear and rotary actuators. We serve a global customer base, focusing on industrial, military, aircraft, spacecraft & defense applications that require maximum velocity and force/torque.
Send us a request for quote, or contact us today for more information about our custom-engineered actuators.
Complete Testing CapabilitiesTo ensure that our custom-engineered actuators match your performance and application requirements, we can perform a variety of tests for normal or extreme operating temperatures. Testing capabilities include but are not limited to:
- EMC compatibility
- EMI / RFI compatibility to military & other international standards
- Extreme temperature ranges from -100ºC to 300ºC
- High altitude
- High humidity
- Mechanical shock to most military and vibration standards
- Radiation hardened to military or other international specifications
- Salt spray & fog resistant
- Thermal shock
- Vacuum environments up to 10-12 torr
- Vibration compliances to most military, aerospace and automotive standards
Common Applications for Linear & Rotary ActuatorsCMI Integrated Technologies serves customers in today's major markets and industries across the globe. Common applications for our custom-engineered actuators include:
- Military & weapons Systems
- Flight hardware for commercial aircraft
- Naval applications
- Medical devices & instruments
- Oil & energy applications
- Automotive & industrial equipment
- Semiconductor & lithography equipment
For more information, visit our industries served page.
Your Custom Actuator Project, How Can We Help?
Reach out to us today for more information about our linear & rotary actuators, or send a rfq and our experienced team of engineers will help you determine the most cost effective solution for your project. We also offer a wide range of ceramic magnets, flexible magnetic sheets and magnetic strips, available for on-line purchase at MagnetShop.com.Request A Quote Contact Us