Custom Engineered Linear & Rotary Actuators
Motion Control Actuation DevicesCMI designs and manufactures various types of motion control actuation devices, including linear and rotary actuators. We serve a global customer base, focusing on industrial, military, aircraft, spacecraft & defense applications that require maximum velocity and force/torque.
Send us a request for quote, or contact us today for more information about our custom-engineered actuators.
Complete Testing CapabilitiesTo ensure that our custom-engineered actuators match your performance and application requirements, we can perform a variety of tests for normal or extreme operating temperatures. Testing capabilities include but are not limited to:
- EMC compatibility
- EMI / RFI compatibility to military & other international standards
- Extreme temperature ranges from -100ºC to 300ºC
- High altitude
- High humidity
- Mechanical shock to most military and vibration standards
- Radiation hardened to military or other international specifications
- Salt spray & fog resistant
- Thermal shock
- Vacuum environments up to 10-12 torr
- Vibration compliances to most military, aerospace and automotive standards
Common Applications for Linear & Rotary ActuatorsCMI Integrated Technologies serves customers in today's major markets and industries across the globe. Common applications for our custom-engineered actuators include:
- Military & weapons Systems
- Flight hardware for commercial aircraft
- Naval applications
- Medical devices & instruments
- Oil & energy applications
- Automotive & industrial equipment
- Semiconductor & lithography equipment
Request for quote or contact us today for more information about our Linear and Rotary Actuators. Or ask us about our wide range of ceramic magnets, flexible magnetic sheets and magnetic strips, available for on-line purchase at MagnetShop.com.