Integrated Magnetics is uniquely qualified in all aspects of magnetics engineering. We provide complete engineering support in permanent magnet circuit design & modeling, design for manufacturability, design to cost, tool design & manufacturing engineering.
- Permanent Magnets - design to cost, selection and specification.
- Magnetic Assemblies - design for manufacturability, design to cost, acceptance test development.
- Electrical Machines - through CMI Integrated Technologies, we can design complete electrical machines to functional specifications.
- Finite Element Analyses - to model a magnet's system performance
- Sub-System Integration - concurrent engineering to ensure smooth integration and interface points into your system
Send us a request for quote for your project, or contact us today to learn more about our custom engineering capabilities and services.
- Design process
- PDRs & CDRs
- Alpha, beta and production unit qualification
- Advanced quality planning
- MTBF and MTBR calculations/li>
- Establishing control limits and plans
- Copy Exact methods sheets
- In-Process Gates to ensure zero defects
- Acceptance test procedure development
- Shock, salt, fog, humidity and vibration testing
- Defect, root cause and corrective action analysis
- Continuous improvement plans
- Design for manufacturability
- Design to cost
- CNC machining and grinding programming
- Machining tooling and fixturing
- Assembly tooling and fixturing
- Inspection tooling
- Go/No-Go gauging
- BOM and Router control
Contact Integrated Magnetics Today
Request a quote or contact us today for more information about engineering your specialty magnet project.
Narrow Your Results By: