High-Speed, High-Reliability, High-Efficiency Permanent Magnet Rotors
For over 25 years, Integrated Magnetics has developed and refined the expertise needed for the technical design and manufacturing of high-speed, high-reliability, high-efficiency permanent magnet rotors for high-performance electrical machines.
In 1993, Integrated Magnetics began rotor production for the aerospace industry, establishing the first of its kind, high-volume production plant for precision rotors. Since then, we have become one of the industry's leading turn-key manufacturers of high-speed permanent magnet rotor assemblies for global tier-one aerospace and automotive clients.
Magnetic Rotor Assemblies Designed & Built for Demanding Applications
We specialize in design-to-spec and build-to-print custom high-speed rotors for precision servomotors, high-efficiency rotors for medical and aerospace applications and complete rotor and stator sets for microturbine compressors.
We offer a full range of production capabilities for rotor assemblies, from technical engineering and prototyping to high-volume manufacturing.We routinely produce rotors with mechanical tolerances in the 0.0001" or less range, with special capabilities for interference fit metal sleeves and carbon fiber wound sleeves.
Custom Rotor Project Examples
- High Speed Rotors -Built for military and defense applications requiring extremely high rotational speeds (150,000 rpms and up), as well as surface finishes designed for air-bearings.
- Integrated, Balanced Rotors -Built with containment sleeves (shrink-fit or composite wound) for military/defense equipment and turbo compressors.
- High-Precision Rotor Assemblies -Built for servo motors used in military and aerospace motion-control systems, requiring very tight tolerances for dimensions, concentricities and run-outs.
- Complete Rotor & Stator Systems -Built for high-speed systems such as turbo molecular pumps and micro turbine gas generators.
- High-Reliability Rotors -Built for motors used in artificial hearts, blood pumps and other critical components for medical equipment.
Testing & Inspection Capabilities
We are ISO:9001:2015 certified, registered at DDTC, and ITAR compliant. Adhering to all applicable product and document specifications, we have a well-established QMS and proven testing methods to ensure zero-defect components. Testing services include:
- High Temperature
- Low Temperature
- Thermal Shock
- Salt Spray & Fog Testing
Additional test processes are available upon request to meet your unique requirements.
Your Custom Project - How Can We Help?
Send us a request for quote or contact us today to discuss your project's requirements, and our experienced team of engineers will help you determine the most cost effective way of providing you with a solution. We also offer a wide range of permanent magnets, available for on-line purchase at MagnetShop.com.Request A Quote Contact Us