Integrated Magnetics has over 50 years’ experience in advanced magnetics, with a focus on designing and manufacturing custom magnets and magnetic assemblies for technical and commercial applications. With extensive engineering expertise, cutting edge production techniques, and global manufacturing solutions, we are the preferred source for custom magnet technology. From custom rare earth magnets to high temperature magnets to sensor magnets and more, we can do it all.
Contact Integrated Magnetics for more information and resources, or request a quote for your custom magnet project.
Technical Data for Magnet Materials
- Predict the surface flux density of a Permanent Magnet Motor or Flywheel
- Shin-Etsu Rare Earth Magnets: Aging Losses over time of N38H material
- Characterization of Hydrogen Absorption on NdFeB and SmCo magnets
- VAC presentation on corrosion on NdFeb magnet material
- Shin-Etsu Epoxy Coating and Morgan Surface Processing Techniques for NdFeb magnets
Useful Website Links
- Clinical Applications of Magnetic Carriers - using magnetic nanoparticles for targeted drug delivery.
- Magnetic shielding solutions - Magnetic Shield Corporation, Ad-Vance Magnetics Inc, MuShield
- Treating pain with magnetics- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, and NIH report.
- On-line Calculators: Flux Density, Unit of Measure Conversions, Permeant Coefficient Calculations, Pull Calculations & more
Adhesive Technical Data Sheets for Products Often Used In Bonding Magnets:
- 3M Scotch-Weld Expoxy Adhesive - high fill epoxy good to about 250°F
- Araldite 2021 Structural Adhesives - fast cure chemical resistant adhesives
- Loctite Adhesives Design Guide for Electric Motors and Generators
- Loctite Magnet Bonding Technical Information
- Henkel Adhesives - Technical White Papers
- Magna-Tac E645 - lamination stack adhesive
- Morgan Everlube 10047 - organic coating for Rare Earth magnets
- Eccobond 285 - thermally conductive thixotropic epoxy paste with low CTE.
- Loctite White Paper - Light-Cure Cyanoacrylate Technology
- Loctite White Paper - High Performance Structural Adhesives
Learn more about magnets and magnetics with our recommended reading list:
- Advances in Permanent Magnetism, by Rollin J. Parker (ISBN 978-0471822936)
- Permanent Magnet Design & Application Handbook, by Lester R. Moskowitz (ISBN 978-0894647680)
- Permanent Magnet Materials & Their Application, by Peter Campbell (ISBN 978-0521566889)
- Introduction to Magnetic Materials, by B.D. Cullity & C.D. Graham (ISBN 978-0471477419)
- Introduction to Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, by David Jiles (ISBN 978-1482238884)
- Modern Magnetic Materials: Principles & Applications, by Robert O'Handley (ISBN 978-0471155669)
- Physics of Magnetism, by Soshin Chikazumi & Stanley H. Charap (ISBN 978-0471155355)
- The Structure and Properties of Ferromagnetic Materials, by R.A. McCurrie (ISBN 978-024824959)
- Ferromagnetism, by Richard M. Bozorth (ISBN 978-0780310322)
- Magnetism Principles and Applications, by Derek J. Craik (ISBN 978-0471929598)