An Industry Leader in Advanced Magnetic Solutions
For over 60 years, Integrated Magnetics (part of the Integrated Technologies Group (ITG), has been a global, industry leading ISO 9001 certified manufacturer of custom engineered, designed and built-to-spec, simple or complex custom magnets, precision magnetic assemblies, magnetic sub-systems and high-performance electrical machines.
Our advanced magnetic solutions and vertically integrated capabilities serve diverse markets across the globe for commercial, industrial, technical and mission-critical applications. Visit our industries served page to learn more.
Customized Magnetic Solutions for All Industries & Applications
As a fully licensed and certified US-based magnet manufacturer, we are trusted partners to aerospace, military and defense, oil and energy, medical, R & D, scientific, automotive and semiconductor companies worldwide. Customized magnetic solutions that we design and build include:
- Permanent Magnets
- Precision Magnetic Assemblies
- Electrical Machines
- High-Performance Motors
- High-Speed Rotors
- Linear & Rotary Actuators
- Motion & Position Sensors
- Halbach Arrays
- Alternators & Generators
Vertically Integrated Capabilities
Integrated Magnetics has over 60 years of experience in producing custom magnets and assemblies to meet our customers’ application and performance requirements. We provide a complete turnkey service, and have the skills and the know how to take your project from inception to inspection. Our vertically integrated capabilities include:
- Engineering - Integrated Magnetics provides complete engineering support in permanent magnet circuit design and modeling, design for manufacturability, design to cost, tool design, and manufacturing engineering.
- Quality Planning - Our operations methods sheets, gauging, statistical methods, and training are all built on a solid based QMS.
- Supply Chain Management - We maintain strong SCM systems and qualify all critical raw material and process suppliers. Permanent magnet stock materials are sourced from the world's premier suppliers.
- Magnet Fabrication - Integrated Magnetics custom fabricates magnets to virtually any shape and size specification, using in-house manufacturing facilities.
- Machining - We provide top-notch, in-house high precision machining of technical components for magnetic assemblies. Materials we machine on a regular basis include all types of steels, aluminum, Inconel, brass, copper, and plastics.
- Magnetic Assembly - We manufacture all types of precision magnetic assemblies including high speed rotors, MRI components, medical components and devices, sputtering magnetrons, Halbach systems, down-hole tool components, linear and rotating motor/alternator components, flight hardware components, and more. Our assembly facilities include Class 1000 cleanroom capabilities.
- Inspection & Testing - Our metrology lab capabilities include vision systems, CMMs, 3D magnetic mapping, Helmholtz coil testing, and precision dimensional measurement.
- USA Manufacturing - Our in-house manufacturing capabilities include custom magnet fabrication, grinding, EDM, 4-axis CNC machining, coil winding, and electrical machine manufacturing, as well as class 1000 cleanrooms and precision assembly facilities which are supported by highly-experienced manufacturing engineering and tooling teams.
- Low-Cost-Region Manufacturing - When appropriate, we can provide our customers with a cost reduction roadmap by controlled transition of production from the USA to Mexico, or China-based production in our company-owned LCR plants.
Turnkey Magnetic Solutions
- Turnkey Magnetics Solutions - We are a vertically integrated magnet manufacturer, able to provide our customers with complete turnkey solutions. From standard off-the-shelf magnets to custom magnets, complex magnetic assemblies, multi-level sub-systems and sophisticated custom electrical machines.
- Our skills, experience and capabilities along with our first-class customer service, make us one of the industry's leading magnet manufacturers.
Your Custom Project - How Can We Help?
Send us a request for quote or contact us today to discuss your project's specialty requirements. We also carry a large inventory of magnets for on-line purchase. Visit our sister company, MagnetShop.com to learn more.